Working in NANO-scale Science and Technology at Low Temperatures?
Janis Research offers systems that cover the entire low temperature range you need, in a variety of environments. They include magnetic fields, optical access, fiber optic cables, shielded high frequency coaxial cables and a variety of other customized options as dictated by your experimental requirements.
Cryostats for Nano-scale Science and Technology
Options for all of these systems include:
- High frequency coaxial cables installed
- Fiber optical cables installed
- Microwave resonator
- Clear shot access
- Cold stages to fit customer's SPM heads
- Flexible custom engineering to fit special applications
- Top-loading He-3 refrigerator with large sample space
- Cryogen-free He-3 refrigerator
- Superconducting magnet installed
Contact Janis for more details on how our systems can meet your requirements.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis