Systems for NMR Spectroscopy
Janis has a number of standard designs available for NMR spectroscopy, plus the capability of custom building any system to your specifications. No matter what your specific requirements, Janis can help.
Existing designs include:
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vacuum – ST-200-NMR
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in flowing vapor – STVP-200-NMR
- Reservoir cryostat with the sample located in flowing vapor – SVT-200T-NMR
- Reservoir cryostat with sample immersed in liquid helium – CNDT-NMR
- Helium-3 cryostat with sample in liquid Helium-3 - HE-3-TLSL-NMR
All systems are manufactured from non-magnetic materials and are suitable for use in NMR magnets, with optional magnetic field independent thermometry. The cryostat dimensions can be tailored to fit your magnet; and rotary and electrical feedthroughs can be added to your specifications. Optical windows can be added to any design, and are usually located on the bottom of the tail. All cryostats may be operated with liquid helium or with liquid nitrogen.
Contact Janis today for details of how our systems can be integrated into your laboratory.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis