Systems for Quantum Computing
Janis provides the Cryostats to meet your quantum computing research needs. No matter what your specific requirements, Janis can help.
Model JDry-500-QPro 3He-4He dilution refrigerator features:
- Base temperature: 7 mK
- Cooling power: 14 µW @ 20 mK and 500 µW @ 100 mK
- Light tight shields @ 50 K, 3 K, 10 mK
- Provisions for 270 SMA semi-rigid cables
- 48.9 cm dia. by 25 cm deep experimental volume
- Base temperature in 36 hours using LN2 precooler
- Integrated resistive and CMN thermometry control electronics
- Oil-free fully automated gas handling system
Successfully cooled Google's first quantum processor photo
mK Hybrid Quantum System
- Cryogen free
- UHV environment
- 13 mK base temperature
- 450 microwatt cooling power at 100 mK
- 12 x current leads (up to 10A) installed for SC coils to trap atoms etc.
- Windows for lasers, CCD camera, etc.
Contact Janis today for details of how our systems can be integrated into your laboratory.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis