| || || |
Janis Research recognizes that obtaining a cryogenic system represents a long-term commitment for most scientists; therefore, we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. Just a few of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Sales and service are provided through a worldwide network of trained and knowledgeable representatives.
- A dedicated Janis Research sales engineer is responsible for each system from conceptual design through post-installation support.
- A stable workforce draws on decades of combined service, and applies this experience to the assembly of each cryogenic system.
- Customer approval of the final design drawing is obtained for all customized systems.
- Records on all systems, modifications and design improvements are meticulously maintained for the reference of any future user.
- Turnkey systems are supplied by offering a full line of cryogenic accessories.
- Each system is fully integrated and tested before shipping.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis