4 Kelvin Closed Cycle Refrigerator Systems from Janis and SHI
Application-specific Models - Neutron Scattering
Both the SHI-4T series and SHI-950T series may be specialized for neutron scattering and diffraction applications.
Both the SHI-4T series and SHI-950T series may be specialized for neutron scattering and diffraction applications. These systems are manufactured with an aluminum (or vanadium) neutron zone. The wall thickness is reduced in the neutron zone, thus minimizing the amount of absorbing material between the experimental sample and the neutron beam.
- Sample in vacuum or sample in exchange gas configurations
- Free-standing designs and special mounting plates to interface with goniometers
- Long tails for reaching into deep neutron wells
- Large-diameter sample area to maximize the distance from the sample to the aluminum walls
- 4 K shields on cold finger cryostats
- Customized designs to fit the cryostat to existing space restrictions
- Interchangeable tail-sets for maximum flexibility
- High temperature operation (800 K)
Click here to contact Janis today!
Special SHI-950T for Neutron Scattering with 4 K - 800 K Temperature Range
Special Model SHI-4T with optional 800 K high temperature stage.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis