Standard Dilution Refrigerator Stages
Janis Research offers standardized dilution refrigerator cores and stages with competitive prices, fast delivery, optimized design, and proven technologies. This product line offers customers a unique option to build their own special plates for their dil-fridge system and add the Janis core, minimizing cost and time.
Janis Research Company also offers the following family of standardized dilution refrigerator stages with competitive prices, fast delivery, optimized design, and proven techniques:
Model JDR-100-CORE; JDR-100-Stage
Model JDR-250-CORE; JDR-250-Stage
Model JDR-500-CORE; JDR-500-Stage
Model JDR-750-CORE; JDR-750-Stage
Click on stage model name above to view its mechanical drawing. The downloaded file will be in PDF format which is viewable and printable with Acrobat Reader, a free plug-in utility from Adobe. To download the free acrobat plug-in software click here.
- Self-contained central core with removable carbon-fiber supports
- Mini-CF and VCR fitting with standard copper gaskets
- Gold-plated OFHC contact surfaces
- Helicoil inserts in all the tapped threads
- Removable (split) gold-plated copper plates
- Super fluid film flow suppressor
- Wire-wound heaters at Still and Mixing chamber
- Resistive sensors at Still and Mixing chamber with generic calibration
- Leak-tested at 78K
- UHV-compatible and non-magnetic stainless steel components
- Non-magnetic bronze or BeCu hardware
- ICP resistive temperature sensor with generic calibration
- JRS1000 resistive sensor, calibrated down to 10 mK
- Self-calibrating CMN and FPD thermometry down to 7 mK with read-out
Click here to contact Janis today!
Janis can customize the stage to meet your application. Options are available for specialized requirements such as optical dense design, extra-low magnetic materials (316 series stainless steel, bronze or BeCu hardware), or special geometry for central access to magnets. For UHV compatibility, stages can be cleaned and baked to 90 °C. A Janis engineer can assist in choosing the best options for your application. Click here to contact Janis today!
Customized JDR-100-SP Dilution Refrigerator Stage
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis