HE-3-SOSV-S Cryostat - Standard Sample Loading, Sample in Vacuum for FTIR Experiments
The model HE-3-SOSV-S is a special optical cryostat with standard sample loading and sample in vacuum for Fourier Transform Infra-Red (FTIR) experiments.
The model HE-3-SOSV-S is a special optical cryostat. Optical windows with typical clear view size of 0.5" are installed on the vacuum shroud, as well as both the liquid nitrogen and liquid helium temperature radiation shields.
HE-3-SOSV-Special Cryostat for FTIR Experiments Mechanical Drawing
A special sample positioner with rotary/linear motion manipulator is installed at the top of the sample positioner so that the sample can be moved up and down, as well as rotated. OFHC copper braids are employed to provide the flexibilities of motion and rotation. A double optical sample holder is installed at the bottom of the sample positioner for reference and sample measurements.
This He-3 cryostat includes the following components:
- Highly efficient liquid nitrogen shielded helium dewar
- Liquid nitrogen temperature radiation with optical windows
- Liquid helium temperature radiation with optical windows
- 1 K radiation shield
- Charcoal sorption pumps with heaters and thermometers
- 1 K pots with thermometers
- He-3 pots with heaters and thermometers
- He-3 gas
- Sample probe with rotary/linear motion manipulator
- Sample mount with heater and thermometer
- Operation test
Click here to contact Janis today!
|Performance Specification with two sets of 0.25" clear view quartz windows installed: |
|Sample Mount Base Temperature: ||less than 350 mK |
|Holding Time at Base Temperature: ||24 hours minimum |
|Operation Temperature Range: ||0.35 K - 300 K |
|Typical Sample Space: ||1.5" |
|Sample Z-motion: ||± 0.5" |
|Sample Rotation: ||± 90 degree |
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis