HE-3-TLSL-NMR Cryostat for NMR Experiments - Top Sample Loading, Sample in Liquid
The model HE-3-TLSL-NMR is a top loading system with sample in liquid He-3. The cryostat has a compact design and fits typical existing NMR magnet systems with room temperature bore.
The model HE-3-TLSL-NMR is a top loading system with sample in liquid He-3. The cryostat has a compact design and fits typical existing NMR magnet systems with room temperature bore. The sample can be top-loaded into the He-3 chamber, while the cryostat stays cold. A sample probe and load-lock system is included, along with an external gas handling system for safe and quick sample insertion and removal in and out of the He-3 sample chamber.
HE-3-TLSL NMR Cryostat Mechanical Drawing
This He-3 cryostat includes the following components:
- High efficiency liquid helium cryostat with compact tail region
- Charcoal sorption pump with heater and thermometer
- 1 K pot with thermometer
- He-3 pot (sample chamber)
- Sample probe with thermal anchor stage, thermometer, and heater
- External gas handling system with stored He-3 gas
- External sorption cryo-pump
- Operation test
- Resistive and/or superconducting wires
- Coaxial cables
- Fiber optics
- Clear shots to IVC
- Computer controller motorized 1 K pot cryogenic needle valve
- Rotating sample holder
- High efficiency helium dewar
- Low eddy current cold finger
- Automatic temperature controller
- Helium level sensor and read out
- Liquid helium transfer line
- 1 K pot pumping station
- Turbo pumping station
Click here to contact Janis today!
Base temperature: 270 mK
Holding time at base temperature: 24 hours (typical)
Operation temperature range: 0.3 K - 80 K
Sample space: 0.5" - 1.0"
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis