HE-3-TLSUHV-SPM Cryostat for Scanning Microscope Probe - Top Sample Loading in UHV Environment
The model HE-3-TLSUHV-SPM cryostat is a top loading, vibration isolation He-3 cryostat designed for Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) applications with sample in an ultra high vacuum (UHV) environment.
The model HE-3-TLSUHV-SPM cryostat is a top loading, vibration isolated He-3 cryostat designed for Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) applications with sample in a UHV environment. The sample is installed on the SPM and the combination is then top loaded into a UHV sample tube, which is vibration isolated from the rest of the cryostat using customized gold plated flexible OFHC copper braids.
HE-3-TLSUHV-SPM Cryostat for Scanning Probe Microscopy Mechanical Drawing
The twin He-3 inserts design provides enough cooling power to achieve the very low base temperature, while a vapor cooled superinsulated liquid helium dewar is used to further reduce the transmission of vibrations to the microscope. The system can be supplied with or without a high field superconducting magnet and optional Lambda point refrigerator.
This He-3 cryostat includes the following components:
- High efficiency superinsulated liquid helium dewar
- Twin He-3 insert assemblies
- Multiple helium level sensors
- Digital cryogen level monitors
- Charcoal sorption pumps with heaters and thermometers
- 1 K pot with thermometers
- He-3 pot with heaters and thermometers
- IVC can
- Vibration isolated UHV sample chamber
- Top loading SPM and sample probe with heater and thermometer
- Superconducting magnet
- Magnet support with high current leads
- Operation test
Click here to contact Janis today!
Base temperature: 320 mK
Holding time at base temperature: 40 hours
Sample space: 2.0"
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis