Electromagnet Probe Stations Specifications
- Room temperature, water cooled electromagnet with a variable horizontal magnetic field of up to 0.6 T (6000 Gauss) with typical field homogeneity of 2% over a 25 mm diameter (1% over 10 mm diameter)
- Up to four interchangeable probe arms
- Open cycle probe station option based on low vibration, microscopy ST-500 cryostat
- Closed cycle (cryogen free) probe station option
- Gaussmeter and Hall probe to measure the magnetic field
- Optional, unipolar, high stability, air cooled power magnet power supply
- Optional bipolar, high stability, water cooled power magnet power supply
- Optional manually controlled, precision rotary stage with a minimum step size of 1°
Note: Would increase the base temperture by a few degrees
- Optional attocube nano-positioner rotary stage with a minimum step of 1 millidegree
Note: Would increase the base temperature by a few degrees
- Optional software to perform electrical measurements using cryogen free horizontal field electromagnet probe system
- Optional special miniature vacuum chamber to transfer sample under vacuum from Glove Box to Probe Station
Probe Station Datasheet
Please click here to download the Probe Station datasheet (750 KB). The downloaded file will be in PDF format which is viewable and printable with Acrobat Reader, a free plug-in utility from Adobe.
To download the free acrobat plug-in software click here.
Flexible Probe Tips
Please click here to read about Janis Research's new technique of cryogenic probe station special flexible probe tips that allows absorbing the probe arm thermal drift movement during variable DUT temperature measurements.
Probe Station Requirement Questionnaire
Please click here to download the probe station requirement questionnaire (59 KB). Since we have many different options for our probe stations, fill the questionnaire out and email it to Janis.
Interested in seeing what other Janis customers have accomplished with their probe stations? Click here to see a list of some of their research papers. Click here for a presentation on Janis probe stations with a selection of applications and reference papers from a few of our probe station customers.
Click here to contact Janis today!