Janis offers a complete range of probe stations suitable for making electrical measurements in a UHV environment. Several standard designs are available, and systems can be custom configured to meet a wide variety of user requirements. Janis has been manufacturing UHV compatible systems for over 50 years, and we apply this extensive experience to the design of every UHV probe station. Typical UHV probe stations include:
- All stainless steel vacuum chamber with metal sealed flanges (CF)
- UHV rated electrical feedthroughs and electrical probes
- UHV rated optical viewport
- Fully bakeable to 120 °C
- Room temperature or cryogenic configurations
- Sample size 25 – 50 mm diameter.
- 2 – 8 integrated x-y-z probe manipulators, with electrical probes installed
- Temperature range from 5 – 675 K available
- Monoscope, camera, and monitor for viewing samples and probes
Probe Station Options include:
Please click here to download the Probe Station datasheet (750 KB). The downloaded file will be in PDF format which is viewable and printable with Acrobat Reader, a free plug-in utility from Adobe.
To download the free acrobat plug-in software click here.
Please click here to download the probe station requirement questionnaire (59 KB). Since we have many different options for our probe stations, fill the questionnaire out and email it to Janis.
Please click here to read about Janis Research's new technique of cryogenic probe station special flexible probe tips that allows absorbing the probe arm thermal drift movement during variable DUT temperature measurements.
Interested in seeing what other Janis customers have accomplished with their probe stations? Click here to see a list of some of their research papers.
Click here to contact Janis today!