The Janis Model SVT-400 variable temperature cryostat is designed to run efficiently with either liquid helium or liquid nitrogen. The system's ultra-low cryogen consumption, remarkable temperature homogeneity and stability make it ideal for long or short term experiments. The top loading sample positioner features quick sample exchange and is offered with a variety of sample holders.
The standard cryostat is supplied with strain-relief mounted, replaceable quartz windows. Various choices of window materials are available to cover most regions of the electromagnetic spectrum, including Gamma rays, UV, visible and IR radiation. Typical applications include transmission, reflection and Raman spectroscopy, neutron diffraction, Mössbauer spectroscopy, other magneto-optical and electro-optical experiments.
Tubular tailed systems are offered for electrical and magnetic measurements, compact VSM, Hall effect and NMR experiments. Both high temperature and low temperature experiments are economically performed using the most desirable cryogen.
Complete "turn key" systems are supplied with various choices of thermometry, for use both in and out of magnetic fields and at high temperature ranges.
- Indium sealed, strain relief cold windows
- Radiation shield cold windows
- 50/25-ohm heaters on vaporizer heat exchanger/sample mount
- Helium valve
- Instrumentation feedthrough on cryostat body
- 8-pin & 10-pin electrical feedthroughs on sample positioner
- Optical or blank sample holders
- Standard silicon diode control thermometers
- Isothermal zone sample tube (provides uniform sample temperature and enhanced operation with LN2)
- LHe and LN2 level indicator
- Multipin and coaxial electrical connectors
- Additional temperature sensors and controllers
- Alternative window materials
- 10-pin electrical feedthrough on cryostat body
- Universal joints for sample positioners
- Custom sample holders
- Bottom looking optical access
Click here to contact Janis today!