Vibration Isolated Systems
Janis has standard designs available of vibration isolated systems for a variety of applications such as FTIR, microscopy, Mössbauer spectroscopy, scanning probe microscopy (SPM) and scanning tunneling microscopy (STM), plus the capability of custom building any system to your specifications. No matter what your specific requirements, Janis can help.
Existing designs include:
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vacuum - ST-500
- 4 K closed cycle refrigerator with the sample located in vacuum - SHI-4XG-x
- 10 K closed cycle refrigerator with the sample located in vacuum - CCS-XG-M
Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Helium-3 cryostat with top-loading sample located in ultra high vacuum environment -
Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Helium-3 cryostat with bottom-loading sample located in ultra high vacuum environment - HE-3-BLSUHV-STM
Contact Janis today for details of how our systems can be integrated into your laboratory.
Product Selection Guides
Other news at Janis